Well after getting 22 she and her styling sense are getting mature day by day because her appearance on any event is louder than his words. May be Harry Porter star has an image of child star in the mind of her fans but her new image is much brighter than before. I am impressed by her stunning look not only on the MTV Movie Award but where so ever she appeared she made her own reflection which is quite difficult to forget even for me.
22-year old “The Bling Ring” movie Star made a marvelous entry on the red Carpet of MTV Movie Awards 2012 atLos Angeles. Her long and well toned beautiful legs were bared through the dress. She was looking very pretty in the abstract colored dress. Her impression was quite cool through her sleeveless structured mini dress. Emma was in the good mood while posing for the Photographers.
Emma was opted in the Brood Dress with the thigh high length her dress was featured with the zip detailing and she was teamed in a pair of trappy Tabitha Simmons shoes. Well, after joining the Palate dance classes Emma Watson like to show off her slim legs more than before. Emma Watson got her name in the nominees for the best female category but unfortunately she could not get that award as Jennifer Lawrence won the award for her new movie Hunger Game.
But it doesn’t means that she didn’t make her way to the stage she received the award on the behalf of her co-stars from Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows – Part 2 for Best Cast.
Here I am going to narrate some results of the MTV Movie Award.
- MOVIE OF THE YEAR: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1
- BEST FEMALE PERFORMANCE: Jennifer Lawrence – The Hunger Games
- BEST MALE PERFORMANCE: Josh Hutcherson – The Hunger Games
- BEST GUT-WRENCHING PERFORMANCE: Bridesmaids – Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Rose Byrne, Melissa McCarthy, Wendi McLendon-Covey and Ellie Kemper
- BEST FIGHT: Jennifer Lawrence & Josh Hutcherson vs. Alexander Ludwig – The Hunger Games
- BEST KISS: Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart – The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
- BEST ON-SCREEN DIRTBAG: Jennifer Aniston – Horrible Bosses
- BEST HERO: Daniel Radcliffe – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- BEST MUSIC: Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO (21 Jump Street)
- BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE: Shailene Woodley – The Descendants
- BEST COMEDIC PERFORMANCE: Melissa McCarthy – Bridesmaids
- BEST CAST: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (Warner Bros. Pictures) – Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton
- BEST ON-SCREEN TRANSFORMATION: Elizabeth Banks – The Hunger Games
- BEST TRUE TRAILBLAZER: Emma Stone
- GENERATION AWARD: Johnny Depp
Filed Under: Celebrity Fashion